https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I heart faces - orange theme


When I think of orange I automatically think of monarch butterflies as well. We have raised our fare share over the years, but none of the hatches compares to the one we witnessed up close and personal. I thought this photo of Julia would be the perfect submission for this week's orange theme over at i heart faces.
For more orange photos click on the button below.
Photo Challenge Submission

1 comment:

  1. It is perfect! Love Julia's eyes! What a great catch!

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...