https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mommy & Me Tea

 I loved spending last Tuesday with Julia at my fourth Mommy & Me Tea Party in a row. It will be a few years before Elsa is old enough to attend so I really enjoyed this last one with Julia. She was so sweet to offer to pour me tea. She didn't spill a drop!


  This may be Julia's last preschool tea party but we have many many tea parties to be had this coming summer.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! :) there is just something special about girls and tea parties!

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...