Gardening in Straw My Dream Job Meet the Bear Family Home P.R. Contact

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easiest Chicken Fajitas Ever!

I found this recipe on Pinterest this afternoon and decided to make some changes to accommodate what I had on hand. This is the result:



Yum! and SO easy!  The best part is that it only dirties one dish and doesn't require a person to stand over a stove trying to match up finishing times for the veggies and chicken.

Here's my version of Baked Chicken Fajitas:


Combine in a large ziplock (I used a freezer bag to avoid breakage):
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in bite size pieces
1 green pepper, sliced
1 small/medium onion, sliced
1 can Rotel (I used mild because that's what I had on hand) 
2 T olive oil

Mix in a small bowl:
1T Chili Powder
2t Garlic powder
1T cumin
1/4 t salt
1T oregano

Add spices to ziplock, seal, and make sure contents is well blended. (gallon size was plenty big)
Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees in a greased 9x13 glass pan.


Add to flour tortillas and top with your favorite fresh veggies.


Enjoy!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I love fajitas! I never order from a restaurant though because if they sizzle the veggie at the table I swear I smell like that when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bag of leftover turkey in the fridge right now! making this for lunch! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=RaisingCubsInACampground