Gardening in Straw My Dream Job Meet the Bear Family Home P.R. Contact

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Alphabitty Moments - The Letter K is for....



Kitchen Helper


If there's baking or dish washing to be done then I can always count on Julia to be right there to help. Some day she won't need a stool to reach the sink. Who am I kidding...some day she might not willingly stand at the sink - stool or no stool!  I relish our time together in the kitchen and try really hard to not stress out about how her 'helping' can sometimes make things take longer and make a bigger mess.  These are the moments I want to remember!
What Alphabitty Moment do YOU want to remember this week?


1 comment:

  1. For people who usually cook at home, the kitchen countertops can be a very busy place. This is double true if the people who occupy the house is actually into eating and cooking their food.

    ReplyDelete

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=RaisingCubsInACampground