https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Sunday, December 11, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day Eleven


When I was a junior in high school the Badgers won the Rose Bowl. I grew up 20 minutes from Madison and attended a game once with my high school band. This ornament rarely gets a spot in the front our tree because PapaBear is NOT a Badger fan. He still shakes his head in disbelief that I would drive to California to see them play in the '99 Rose Bowl. To be honest I went because it was a fun road trip and the price was right.



This ornament reminds me of the carefree days of driving cross country on a whim and the stories I brought home after a week in a car with three friends.

Do you and your significant other disagree about which ornaments get top billing in your house?



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ya think? ;-)

    (I just bought my Rose Bowl shirt yesterday. Can't wait for New Years Day. On Wisconsin!)

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...