https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day Six

I didn't mean to start a trend in posting wooden ornaments but it turns out I have lots of them. I gravitate towards them since I try to avoid fragile ornaments that might end up broken down the road. Like my parents, we give the kids an ornament every year. Dinosaurs have been numero uno around here for years so it is very fitting that we have a couple of them on our tree. Watch for Sam's in a later post....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...