https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day One

A couple of years ago I hosted a blog carnival where we posted an ornament and the story behind it during the 25 days leading up to Christmas. Since I barely touched the surface of my ornament collection with those 25 ornaments I decided to share another 25 this year. If you'd join me keep in mind that the third week I will share homemade ornaments so you might want to hold off on posting those until then. 







If you'd like to include a button with your post - here you go:







Photobucket



My ornament for today is the oldest on our tree. It was passed down from my grandma to me when Sam was a baby. It belonged to his great great grandfather. It's amazing it's lasted this long considering it's a glass ball and has to be almost 100 years old! We have a few antique ornaments like this - hopefully they will survive to pass on to another generation!

You'll have to leave a link in the comments to your post until I can gain access to my linky tools account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good morning!

It's back to school season and whether your kids start before or after Labor Day new routines are on every mom's mind these days. T...