Gardening in Straw My Dream Job Meet the Bear Family Home P.R. Contact

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Elsa Louise at 17 Weeks

Elsa turned 17 weeks old this past Friday and 4 months yesterday. So why does it look like she fits in the basket all of a sudden? I removed one of the blankets so our little chunk could fit in it a tad bit longer. I like my basket pictures, what can I say? Speaking of chunk - she weighs 19.5 pounds (97%) and is 24.5 inches long (75%). That makes her almost a pound lighter than her sister at this age.

So what's new this week? This:




Also, she's finally stopped screaming when we set her down. Hallelujah! It is so fun to hear her 'talk' to us - it's more of a squawk/squeal but it's music to my ears.  She learned to reach for toys this week too. Her favorite hangout is her floor gym. I think her hair is getting longer, but you'd never know to look at her bald head under her hat. I try to write in her journal at least once a month so I'm gonna save the mushy stuff for there....




3 comments:

  1. oh, I love when babies start to reach for toys and realize that they can PLAY! so cute! such a fun stage for them and for you to watch them learn. she will be learning new things and gaining new skills everyday!

    thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, she is too cute! I love this age... so much fun! Enjoy every moment! :)

    brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I am really glad she is letting you put her down, that stage is really hard, especially with other kiddos. She has officially caught Hannah in weight, but Hannah has her by a few inches in length :o)
    Her hat is really cute...I'm waiting to see if she has Julia's hair :o)

    ReplyDelete

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=RaisingCubsInACampground