https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Monday, September 19, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday - the pink dress edition

Elsa and Mommy Sunday morning after church. September 2011

Julia and Mommy after church. November 2006


Can you tell which baby is the good sleeper?  I can totally see it in my eyes! :)



Linking with....

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?


5 comments:

  1. She is growing SO FAST. I bet she's out of the newborn diapers you were renting. WOW. Last night we may or may not have let Hannah eat 2 cake pops (have you ever seen them...I LOVE the idea) at a friend's child's birthday party in the hopes that she'll soon hit 18 lbs. You must have some GREAT milk there mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenney! She is growing fast! :) I love seeing pictures of my girls in the same dresses as their sisters wore... so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!!! God bless you. :) i've joined mommy and me mondays too!

    see you, http://hahpiness.blogspot.com/2011/09/h-and-mum-on-sidewalk.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, they're both beautiful like their mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the comparisons...so cute!

    And, it looks like you are enjoying fall there!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite campstove

Car campers and backpackers typically have a completely different set of camping gear, but when you travel with three kids, a husband, a dog...