Gardening in Straw My Dream Job Meet the Bear Family Home P.R. Contact

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who knew vegetables could be cute?





























And for those of you who are following along on our straw bale gardening adventure, here are some overall shots that I try to take once a week. Click here to compare to earlier photos.






***sorry there won't be an Alphabitty Moments post this week - the wedding is upon us and I have been caught up in preparations and visiting with family. See you all in a few days with wedding photos!***

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I never knew veggies could be so cute ... until now. :) Neat pics!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your straw hay veggies look interesting. Maybe we'll give this a try in the future. :) I've had fun looking around on your blog. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=RaisingCubsInACampground