https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i heart {kisses}

That one night that I didn't dress my kids in photo shoot appropriate clothes for a campfire program at our park yielded many a sweet photograph of Sam & Julia. I learned my lesson. Believe me.

Who cares about ratty old jammies when siblings are getting along and {gasp} being nice to each other! To see other entries in the i heart faces contest for the week click here or on their snazzy new logo below...

12 comments:

  1. Love the photo....and they can't wear photo shoot clothing all the time right? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - I've seen a lot of these kiss pics around blog world today and this one gets my vote! I love it!!! how cute is he holding her little head! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be the most adorable picture ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, that is SO adorable!!!!! Seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo is so darling--just the sweetest ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of your Christmas card :o)
    Hey, how is Sam feeling? Doing better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your children being in their jammies make this photo all the more precious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...this photo is amazing. I love everything about it, the jammies, the texture....such a beautiful moment.

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...