https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, December 24, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day 24



I haven't shared very many ornaments from my childhood this year and before any more of them fall apart after 30+ years of use, I'm going need to do something about that, starting today. This angel is from my second Christmas. I would have been 1 month away from turning two. It just so happens to be made of felt. Ironic since I have a slight obsession with felt ornaments. :)







I also happen to collect angels, or at least I used to when I until I went to college and realized that I wouldn't have any place to display them after I moved out of my parent's home. I love how peaceful she looks and that the flowers she is holding are still intact. I also love that the year is written in my mom's handwriting.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas, friend. Thinking of you and your family tonight, may the Lord grant you many blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...