https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Monday, October 5, 2009

Pardon the Dust

Things will be back to (the new) normal here in the virtual version of BearCountry real soon. Please bear with me (sorry, couldn't help myself!) as I work with Tricia of the Lemon Drop Design Shoppe (link should work now) to spruce up my blog. She is an incredibly talented artist and designer and I'm thrilled with the job she did with my header. I asked if she could write in the bark and make it look real and boy did she deliver or what!?!?! She has even more up her sleeve for my blog so stop back soon to see what else is new.


18 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done so far! I look forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Yes, she did a great job! Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto ditto ditto, very cute changes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new look so far! sorry i havent been around.....its been a crazy house here!!! Looks great keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the new look...I love your header!! can't wait to see how it all evolves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind the "dust" this is already cute cute cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new look. Anything else will be icing on the cake (love icing though). cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, so fitting and so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I love this new look! I actually wondered...I thought to myself...she really didn't carve into a tree did she? So yes, it does look real!

    I love the new look already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new header is awesome! Can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh carrie, i love Love LOVE it!!!

    it literally made me gasp when it first loaded and it just kept getting better. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the new look! :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your new header it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great ideas. I like every example. Just might have to try these... So cute! Thank you!
    more templates easy to download

    ReplyDelete

How to organize Nerf guns

If you are the mom of boys you know that they will inevitably turn something into a gun. I was dead set against toy guns in our home until I...