https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Heart Faces - Bubbles


Mr. G's mom was so smart to bring a bottle of bubbles to their session a while back. He was so relaxed and focused on blowing bubbles that he didn't notice me. I was able to take a series of images -My entry this week was originally posted here. For more bubble pictures click on the button below....



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest! I love how you can see the bubbles so well! And how intent he is on blowing those bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pic! Love that string of bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! Bubbles are so much fun! {grin}

    ReplyDelete

My favorite campstove

Car campers and backpackers typically have a completely different set of camping gear, but when you travel with three kids, a husband, a dog...