https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Friday, August 21, 2009

Bert & Ernie The Apple

I found this apple under our apple tree this morning. Last year someone suggested that it might be a Cameo, but if anyone else knows for sure what kind of apples are a big as softballs and are quite tart no matter how late in the season they are picked, please let me know! (They never get more than 1/4 red)

I purchased an apple picker yesterday and am excited to be able to pick the apples that are high up on the tree. Already we've collected 5 large sand buckets worth of apples! I guess it's no secret what you'll be eating for dessert when you come to my house for the next year!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love "little people" the originals that is. Cute picture, can't believe apple time is here already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm! I LOVE dessert! You can count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and now my mouth is watering. Thanks, a lot! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..and now my mouth is watering. Thanks, a lot! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I have no idea. I think it's a type that I usually pick each year at the local orchards, but not certain. Is the inside crisp or soft?

    ps Just wanted to let you know that I added your two fun memes to my blog :)
    http://memesgalore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...that apple is amazing. It's making my mouth water and me yearn for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...