https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Heart Faces - Feet Edition

My I Heart Faces entry disappeared today so I'm reposting it. Not sure if that'll make a difference come judging time, but oh well. It's from my first of many sessions with Henry Here it is again....
Photobucket

For more entries in this special feet edition of I Heart Faces, click on the button:


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this picture! It's just beautiful. I saw it earlier, but was running out the door, so I didn't get a chance to comment. Therefore, I'm doing it now and I'm so glad you re-posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shot! The detail is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great shot. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyond precious!!

    God bless~
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...