https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Saturday, January 17, 2009

PapaBear, a puppy, and a pun

SisterBear and I had a tea party this morning.

We invited a lamb and puppy to join us.

We drank tea (with sprinkles) and ate cupcakes.

Then it was time to go grocery shopping (in the hallway).

I lined the walls with food and the kids put the items in their shopping cart.

I mentioned to PapaBear that I hadn't played like this for a long time. I havn't used my imagination or been creative.
I havn't engaged with the kids.
I have been a lump.
Existing.
"Why do you put up with me?" I asked.
"I've been a lump on a log."

He laughed and said, "No, you've been a lump on a blog."

Not any more!

4 comments:

  1. lol. But Eeek. My Mama guilt is on me. I've been a lump on a blog too. Could it be the wintertime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post! Sounds like you were having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes....gotta love the grocery shopping!! We do that all the time here, but I just wish it was real food (lol). Sounds like you had alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

My favorite campstove

Car campers and backpackers typically have a completely different set of camping gear, but when you travel with three kids, a husband, a dog...