https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seven Four and Up

BrotherBear shocked the pants off me yesterday when he put together the ornaments we made as gifts all by himself. (We bought a kit this year.) He strung the beads like a pro. I only helped twist the wire and put on the first bead. He was so proud of himself and so was I. Sorry I can't post pictures of his handiwork - don't want to ruin the surprise.

Do your kids make ornaments?

1 comment:

  1. Never tried but sounds like fun. I hope to see what you're working on after Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

How to organize Nerf guns

If you are the mom of boys you know that they will inevitably turn something into a gun. I was dead set against toy guns in our home until I...