https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A needle in a haystack

I'm doing my best to not think about the fact that I lost my cell phone amongst all the leaves when I look at the pictures from Monday's hike, but the memory is still fresh.


The panic was real. It was deep. I only had one bar left of battery. Worse yet the phone was on vibrate. Did I mention the sun had set right before I realized the phone had fallen out of my pocket?

I prayed the whole time I was out searching the park - retracing my steps.


It might seem trivial to lose a phone, but I cannot afford a new one. We don't have a land line so I'd have no way of making emergency calls, I have many phone numbers stored in the phone that I don't have anywhere else... I NEED my phone. God knew this and after 20 minutes of searching I spotted it. Can you see it in the picture above?


A sight for sore eyes - literally!

1 comment:

  1. oh man! So glad you found it. I love my phone... IN OUR HOUSE... but the battery was low and went dead before I realized it was missing. We called it but it went straight to VM. It's still missing to this day. i had to wait a few months before I found a phone to borrow because we couldn't buy another phone.

    brittany

    ReplyDelete

How to organize Nerf guns

If you are the mom of boys you know that they will inevitably turn something into a gun. I was dead set against toy guns in our home until I...