https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I can see clearly now

It was about time I stretched my photography muscle again. It will be a year in September that I purchased my digital SLR and in a short amount of time I found a couple of settings that worked well for me and that's where I sat...in my comfort zone. I knew I could do better. I knew that I had the right equipment and somewhere buried inside of me I still had the knowledge that could take my work to the next level. I made a baby step in that direction this morning when I took these portraits of Julia.












The timing couldn't be better because I am about to send out a huge email to my contacts to offer them a summer portrait session deal. Our lives are so hectic here at the park that I don't have the time to put into processing orders. Instead for any session booked after today, I am offering all clients the opportunity to purchase the copyright to all the proofs from their portrait session for a one time fee of $100. That comes out to about $1 an image. It's a win-win situation. You get free reign to print portraits to your hearts desire and I get a few more hours a week to spend with my family. If you aren't on my contact list and would still like to take advantage of this offer, send me an email at 4theloveoffamily@gmail.com and I'd be happy to book a session for you. I typically come to your house, a park of your choosing, or in some instances it might be possible to do your session here at our park.

I have had the pleasure of designing a number of photo books for clients and if that is something that interests you I will make the time to create a special keepsake just for you. An 8x10 hardcover book costs $100 and is filled with 30-45 of your favorite images.
This link will take you to my bookstore where you can preview the books I've designed:
See my published books

2 comments:

  1. You took more than a baby step, my friend. These are vibrantly crisp and beautiful!!! And a gorgeous model with to-die-for hair sure doesn't hurt, either:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia is such a cutie! I really like the ones shot from the bird's eye view.

    ReplyDelete

How to organize Nerf guns

If you are the mom of boys you know that they will inevitably turn something into a gun. I was dead set against toy guns in our home until I...