https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Sunday, May 11, 2008

my Mother's Day


We called today Mommy's Special Day. I got extra hugs and kisses. I got to sleep in (too bad it made us late for church). I received 3 cards from Sam and two from Julia (all homemade). The kids gave me marigolds to plant in my flower box. Sam gave me a framed picture of himself he made at school out of puzzle pieces.

I got to pick our afternoon activity (Frisbee golf). I got a gas station cappuccino - just because. Julia picked me a flower. At bedtime when we
asked Sam what he wanted to tell




Jesus thank you for today he said "Mommy". It was a wonderful day - one I won't ever forget.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

2 comments:

  1. It certainly seems like it was a lovely lovely day for you. :)
    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the top picture... too special.

    Happy mothers day!

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete

How to organize Nerf guns

If you are the mom of boys you know that they will inevitably turn something into a gun. I was dead set against toy guns in our home until I...