https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Sam

I look at the face staring back at me in this photograph and am overcome with love. Sam is so grown up at 3 1/2 yet is still my baby boy in so many ways. He has a great imagination and memory, he loves to have books read to him, play with play dough, snuggle before bed, sing songs in the car, play trains, trucks, and airplanes. I love you Sammy Sam!





Half birthdays at our house are about giving each child a special day and for Sam what makes his day special is cake.




and unlimited pushes on the swings.

and because he's a great big brother - he shared his cake with the rest of us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Half Birthday Sam! You are halfway there, to being 4!!!!!
    And darnit you are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1/2, Sam!!! (Carrie, I am again inspired by the care you take to make your kids feel special...on special days and special half days. That's SO wonderful! You inspire me!!)

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...