https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Friday, February 1, 2008

That would never happen to me

Brian heard Sam calling for us this morning so he got up and went into his room.

Sam: What are you doing in here Daddy?
Brian realizes that he just got out of bed and woke our sleeping son.
Brian: Do you want to go back to sleep?
Sam: Yes.

We'll never know if he actually fell back asleep, but he did stay quiet for a while. Turns out it was Julia Brian heard on the baby monitor, not Sam.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy. Rats. This would never happen to me, either. But that would be because when I hear either of my "big kids" on the monitor too early in the morning, I ignore, ignore, ignore. How nice that Brian went to check on the (albeit wrong) child. That's more personal attention than my kids get when they wake too early!

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...