https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

(using my best whiny voice) It's Not Fair!!!!!

Why is that it seems like I'm the only one that blogger won't let upload pictures this week?
I can do it with Picasa, but I've learned that the pictures aren't always visible.

Anybody got any ideas?

(Also putting a wrench in my blogging ability is the fact that my posts aren't automatically saving. In fact, they aren't saving at all. I either publish or lose everything.) sigh

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating! But you are more advanced in your blogging skills than I. Sorry I have no advice to share.

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...