https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, December 13, 2007

When Google fails

I turn to YOU, fellow bloggers. I have been trying to find a quote, poem, verse, or SOMETHING to go with a picture I am giving to Brian's cousin for Christmas. She lost her father to cancer in the spring and when I found a sweet picture of her youngest son snuggled up to Grandpa that I took a year or two ago I knew I wanted to make a gift out of it. I have a frame that has an off-centered 5x7 opening that leaves plenty of mat space for writing. That's where I'm stuck. The things I do find that are grandpa related talk about memories which unfortunately this little guy isn't going to have many of (if at all - he was 2 at the time). If you have any insight on what search word to try other than (remembering grandpa, grandpa quotes, grandpa....) please leave me a comment, or if you have a special Bible verse, poem, or quote you'd be willing to share, I would be eternally grateful. I'll be sure to take a picture and post the final product.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I don't know what the picture is like but two different sayings come to mind.

    When a child is born, so is a Grandpa.

    You are my angel. I don't have to see you to know you are with me.

    I'm really not very good at this kind of stuff. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...