https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cutting Corners (and hair)



Sam's hair was getting poofy or "Big" has he called it once so I pulled out my new clippers and gave it my best shot. Right before the holidays, you say? Yep. More pictures are taken at Christmas than Thanksgiving so I figured it had time to grow out if I messed it up too bad. We are trying to save money wherever we can and dropping $17 into each hair cut for Sam is rough.

By his third trip to Mommy's Barber Shop the cuts will be free. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! Nice work! Just in time for apprehensive Santa photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also cut Justin's hair. If they sit still, it isn't so bad :) And the cost of haircuts sure do add up!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite campstove

Car campers and backpackers typically have a completely different set of camping gear, but when you travel with three kids, a husband, a dog...