https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Is anybody out there?


Jennifer did a post this evening about de-lurking and I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon. Don't worry, you don't need to have your own blog to de-lurk and it only takes a second to type a quick hello once you click on "comments" at the end of this post. I would enjoy the chance to visit your blog if you do have one. Bloggerville can be a wonderful support network - no need to be shy here. :)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I admit it, I have been "lurking" on your blog. Found it through Jennifer's who introduced me into the blog world. Best wishes on your new photography business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the antithesis of a lurker, wouldn't you say!? Here I am! Fun to know that "the other Carrie" reads your blog, too!! Did you know she has 3 girls and is having a boy now!?!? (Her husband works for Israel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ya know...Grandma Gayle is out there lurking too...have to check out the new photos! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, I'm here too. Lovely to see you again today Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...