https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall Scenery















We've been blessed with a sunny and warm afternoon - perfect for a walk to the nearby lake and park. Julia gets mad when we come in, that's how much she enjoys being outside.

The scenery is beautiful, but I much prefer the faces of my babies.



At the beginning of our walk a recycling truck drove past us. Sam asked what kind of truck it was and I told him. He then asked, "Does it have horses in it?" Silly Sam.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I can't even STAND how good these photos are! With Sam in the pine straw and his hands behind his head!? Wow. And I love the eye post, too. I'd brag if I were their mom, too! (Though I loved the "disclaimer")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any picture with those two in it, is beautiful scenery as far as I'm concerned. Love ya, Grandma

    ReplyDelete

My favorite campstove

Car campers and backpackers typically have a completely different set of camping gear, but when you travel with three kids, a husband, a dog...