https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Gone Fish'n

with the best teacher out there!

Yesterday Sam caught one fish. Today, seven. If you look real close at the rock along the shore, you can see a dark line - that's one of the fish Sam caught down at the creek (pronounced "crick" in these here parts) by Grandma and Grandpa's house. I guess it was possible to top yesterday.


I wish I could have been there to witness Sam's success. (The fish in this one is next to Grandpa's shirt pocket.) They're really little.


I love the reflection in this one. Didn't Daddy do a nice job documenting the outing?

1 comment:

How to organize Nerf guns

If you are the mom of boys you know that they will inevitably turn something into a gun. I was dead set against toy guns in our home until I...