https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Pauly - this one's for you!


Sam spent the entire day at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Brian, his dad, and I worked our tailw off getting the house fixed up just in case Brian gets the National Park Service job he applied for. It was a very full day and with thunder shaking our house and lightening so close I'll have to finish this later - don't want to fry the computer - or me!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma loved every bit of the day and maybe felt as tired as Sam did when the day was over. I cherish every moment I get with those two little bundles from heaven. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brain applied for an NPS job? Cool! Where?
    Gary

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...