https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

We had quite a weather system move through last night. At our house we only had a little rain, but I talked to family members nearby that had golf ball size hail and saw funnel clouds. YIKES!
I had so many pictures of the clouds that I thought I'd use them for my TT, but it turns out I only have 11 worth publishing. Oh well - close enough.





















Do you see the moon in the upper right-hand corner?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome post!!!! Beautiful photos and very creative take on Thursday Thirteen, er Eleven.

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...