https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sun hat..check....water bottle.....check.....kleenex...

I was thinking out loud today as I gathered the items we'd need for our time outdoors this morning when I said, "I think the only other thing we need is some kleenex."

Sam chiming in, said "and Gonk (Grant) and Julia."

Did he honestly think I'd forget the babies? I sure hope not, but I think it's sweet that he was thinking of someone other than himself. Empathy is a pretty big concept for a two year old.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet. Hey, where did you buy your sun tent, speaking of such things??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at Babies R Us when Sam was a baby. They had a variety of options. I really like mine with the zippered bug screen and the SPF protection. It packs down pretty well too.

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...