https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Look What Sam Did!



Despite my "no food/drink on the train table" rule, it had gotten kinda grimy. I decided to disassemble all the track and give it a good vacuuming. While I was putting the vacuum away Sam began constructing a new track. He was off to a great start before I even returned to the living room. He built this almost entirely by himself. I only helped turn the pieces around when he got frustrated a couple of times . The design is completely his own. Not to shabby for a 2 1/2 year old!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!! Not too shabby at all, if I do say so myself! Nice work, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Now I know I'm not the only one with LARGE kid-things everywhere in my house...

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...