https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Sunday, May 6, 2007

If you ask Sam


These are Two-licks


And these are Lie-locks
(This was taken one year ago today. Funny how my belly looks exactly the same as it did when I was 4 1/2 months pregnant. Actually, not so funny.....it's almost swimsuit season and I still have 10 pounds to lose.)



side note: Jennifer and I took the kids to a local event yesterday. I took the pics and she did the post. Pretty good teamwork if I do say so myself. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. FYI to anyone seeing this photo and reading what Carrie wrote: her belly DOES NOT look the same now as it did in this photo of her looking incredible at 4 1/2 months pregnant. And if she still has 10 pounds to lose, I certainly have no idea where she's hiding them. She looks fabulous. (P.S. I now have that maternity shirt of hers and have been wearing it...that's the one, right Carrie??)

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...