https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Sunday, April 8, 2007

You can lead a child to the Easter Bunny.....

...but you can't make him sit on his lap. (At least when they're big enough to throw a fit.) Julia on the other hand had to endure this pose for a moment so I could take a picture. I don't think we'll bother the bunny next year. For some reason I felt compelled to take Julia because that's what we did when Sam was a baby. Silly, I know.

 
That's Sam over to the left with his back to the Easter Bunny. He wanted nothing to do with him. I can't blame him though - this one looked kinda creepy. I mean what's with the glasses?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julia! How funny. It's like "How could you Mom?" Sam had the right idea! RUN RUN RUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Canoe camping with kids

I've been sharing highlights from our recent trip to the BWCA on Instagram . The spot we go is perfect for families with young kids beca...