https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Phhew! I got off with only a warning....no speeding ticket this time

At dinner the other night Sam was actually eating the same thing Brian and I were - tacos. I didn't want him to worry about how messy tacos can be so I showed him that it was OK eat the stuff that had fallen onto his plate with his fingers. I must have been a little over zealous in my demonstration because with a very serious tone Sam said, "Slow down mom." Good thing the lenient food police officer, A.K.A Sam, was on duty.

1 comment:

  1. He must have seen the remorse in your eyes. I, too, have been guilty of eating tacos too fast. They are my favorite food!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite campstove

Car campers and backpackers typically have a completely different set of camping gear, but when you travel with three kids, a husband, a dog...