https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WQbKcerCTwQ/WZSmGrkAeII/AAAAAAAAfQQ/1gxy6fbjWYMc2dS-4DMET0WGHH_LbrgYQCLcBGAs/s1600/1raising-cubs-final-header.jpg

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The Letter R


This week for my "R" Alphabitty Moment I dug into my archives (read: desktop computer) for pictures of Julia when she was a baby. She still has rubberband wrists, but they don't hold a candle to when she was 4-8 months old. (These pictures were taken in the Spring of 2007.)

When did my baby grow up?








2 comments:

  1. lol that is too cute! I love baby wrists :)

    my post is a long one... turned out a little longer than I intended. but, a good record of our Sunday routine with little ones anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I sooo remember my son being like that. It'll be funny if this new baby winds up the same :)

    ReplyDelete

How to organize Nerf guns

If you are the mom of boys you know that they will inevitably turn something into a gun. I was dead set against toy guns in our home until I...